Hi, this time I’m going to talk about the new Toggle Switch style in the new version of JMetro.
Toggle Switch is a control that has become very popular in recent years. I added a JavaFX implementation some time ago to the ControlsFX library.
This new style is available in JMetro version 4.1 that has just been released.
This time I’ll be describing version 4 of JMetro which has just been released.
JMetro is a Java, JavaFX theme inspired by Fluent Design. This version brings new styles to the following controls:
- Combo Box;
- Scroll Bar;
- Scroll Pane.
These new styles are comprised of a new dark and light version.
I have a big update for JMetro this time. Version 3.8 brings the following new Fluent Design (FDS) inspired styles (dark and light) and updates:
- New Radio Button style;
- New style for Check Box;
- New style for Menus;
- Updated style for Context Menu;
- New style for Choice Box.
[Update: This article has been updated on 20 July, 2018]
I’ve just released a new update for JMetro, bumping the version up to 3.3.0.
In this update you’ll find:
- New TreeView Fluent Design System (FDS for short, that was originally named ‘Metro’) inspired style;
- New Tabs and TabPane FDS inspired style;
- New Context Menu dark FDS inspired style and retouch of light style.