Update to JMetro implementation and documentation

It’s been too long since my last post! I plan on posting more regularly in the coming future.

Meanwhile, I took the opportunity to re-design this site which was looking pretty bad. Also thought my free open source libraries needed more attention, namely documentation so I’ve started working on that. The first one is going to be JMetro, you can check out the documentation here.

While I was looking over JMetro to write the documentation, I noticed some bugs and also a few aesthetic issues that I fixed:

  • Spinner: remove white background glitch with some style classes
  • List Box: added border around control
  • Slider: Somehow the fix to the slider when in vertical orientation, that fixed the fact that the fill started from the top instead of the bottom got lost. I re-implemented this fix.

Still haven’t had time with the font rendering issue. You can notice poor font rendering in JMetro on Windows with text in big font sizes. This is probably a JavaFX bug/problem because I’ve seen this elsewhere on images in other people’s blog posts and also other applications I’ve worked on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *