I’ve updated the Ribbon control and its documentation.
Here’s some of the relevant code changes (you can check the git log history for more details):
- Cleaned up API
- Cleaned up code into standard conventional packages
- Fixed and cleaned up test apps (that also serve as documentation examples)
- Added gradle build and configuration
- Other refactors
Here’s the new page for the FXRibbon documentation: here.
Future developments for this library:
- Add button controls: current javafx buttons don’t provide the best API for the ribbon use case, there’s also an issue where if you have a button with a multi line label, the label won’t be vertically aligned with the rest of the buttons.
- Add other specialized controls, e.g. Ribbon gallery
- Fix other issues in the issue tracker.